Tuesday, February 9, 2010

amazingly the boy's father has shown up out of nowhere and decided to step up to the plate and take a turn..... we are moving quickly to get all the legal bullshit gone so that he can be cleared to go to mexico with the dud i mean dad.....
to catch up with what has been happening with my meds...... i am now down to 75mg lamictal twice a day.... it has not been easy, but at this point i feel much better. my rash is gone but has left scars which i hope are temporary. i am still very random in my thought process and forgetful but my panic has reduced by 100%! i am sleeping better and i can feel my body trying to detox
i just now took a really hot bath, hoping to leach out some of the toxicity from years of meds...... the sweat from the steam burned my skin and when i got out i was overcome with insane itching..... feeling better now tho....
my glands in my neck are swollen and sore! i keep drinking water to try to flush out what ever they are choked up with........
thinks are progressing in every good way!

No comments:

Post a Comment