Friday, February 19, 2010

i so obviously i gave up on the post a day idea..... but i will take a minute to update, even though i have been crazy busy. which is way more exhausting than just being crazy! so i finally got dr nichols to call in a persciption for lamictal for me. he called in 100 mg. twice a day.... good thing i have spent the last 3 months reducing since my dr. was ready to just cut me by a third over night! jackass! so now i am down to 75mg twice a day with no side effects. my sleep patterns are much more normal, my panic is down by 75% and the rash on my back, neck and shoulders is gone..... now i will go down to 50mg in the am and 75mg @ night, we will see how things go.....
still daily nonsense with the boy, lawyers, court, cps, the dad, blah blah blah more later......s

No comments:

Post a Comment