Saturday, July 10, 2010

i am teetering at 50mg morning and 50 mg of lamictal @night. i am aware of my brain struggling to relearn to communicate with itself..... this summer has been very busy and emotionally charged! today i am off to take my boy and my baby to see a movie, it sounds easy enuf but it is real mile stone! more details on that whole deal later.
i have been very shaky this whole week, not emotionally shaky, i mean physically shaking hands and muscles.... i feel myself being more and more dependent on my fiorecet. which is what was to be expected, my brain is searching for another crutch as it is slowly learning to not rely on the lamictal....
i stumbled on a charlie rose 10 part special on understanding the brain on pbs. amazing stuff! i just caught episode 9......

1 comment:

  1. A movie with your boy and your baby sounds like a wonderful day! I'm dogsitting and I can't leave the pup alone in my house and it's too hot to take her in the car so no movies for me. What are you going to see?
    Hope it's a fun day and the shakes stay to a minimum.

    ReplyDelete