Friday, August 13, 2010

ok finally some thing good to report..... my month long headache is gone.....! (: yay for survival and thanks for the prayers! something weird though,,,, i am completely panic stricken today.... no reason, everything normal, just panic...... i am just making a note to compare with my meds changing....... it's so fun to be me! i went to the college and took a compass placement test for english and scored a 96 on reading and 91 on writing...... i was wondering if it might have scored higher if i hadn't taken the test during my marathon headache.... i actually wore sunglasses during the test, how crazy am i?

2 comments:

  1. Oh we're all a little crazy. Makes life much more interesting don't you think? Congrat's on the test scores, think that's great. I remember you having to go to that little library by your house after school for like ever. I used to come by and visit you - do you remember that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. it funny you remember that! you know that had a real effect on who i am and what i believe.... i have decided that a library is better than a church.... all the answers the all the questions in the universe can be found in the library.... and no one is there telling you how to do it.... to the contrary.... everyone knows to whisper in the library, it's as if the pursuit of knowledge is divinity itself.....ok enuf crazy talk for now... i left my pix on fb, my blog is not happening today...... (;

    ReplyDelete