Sunday, May 16, 2010

sunday night, tomorrow is the start of star's last week of school....... this last week was a hard one! i was glad to spend time with my daughter and grandbaby, but it was hard to see them go! i miss st. george, i want out of taylor. i keep going to dr. appointments, i keep going to group, i keep reminding my self that i have given it to God, and i keep telling myself that i knew this was going to be a tough row to hoe when i started on it....... i just want things to be different now not later.......... hope hope hope is what i live on everyday and watch for the path God is preparing for me..........
still doing 50/50, and the oils dr. nichols gave me are making me sick......... i don't like being nauseous every day it is very bad for my moral!

2 comments:

  1. Nausea - oh my old familiar enemy. I know how hard that can be. I took fertility drugs for years and I think I was nauseous for about 5 years. I remember your discomfort and I'm sorry - this too shall pass.
    I remember whispering to God once, asking him to make my life's path a bit clearer and I swear I heard a little voice in my head say "stop looking - close your eyes and you will feel it". Don't know how that might help you, you just reminded me. Keep holding on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you jeanette! there is a saying that when searching the scriptures for inspiration the one thought found most often is "and it came to pass" i guess God knows what we need, thank you especially for sharing you own personal inspiration with me! what wonderful words of encouragement! i am committed to closing my eyes to it all today and trying to feel.......

    ReplyDelete