Monday, May 10, 2010

well i didn't post saterday or sunday so i thought i would make a quick note now, i know i won't have time later..... mellie, dave and griffin are coming for the week! yay me!
they will be here i about an hour! i am so happy! well i am down to 50/50 and am holding, the manganese and the fish oil that dr. nichols gave me to start off have been making me very sick to my stomach! but it was to be expected, any kind of real cleansing feels sorta like the flu. very nauseous..... but i am sticking to the plan, mostly because it will be a no brainer while i have a week full of people! (: tune in next week.....

1 comment:

  1. How exciting for you! I'm missing my daughter something awful lately. Keep up the good work on the cleansing. Hope you all have a wonderful visit.

    ReplyDelete