Thursday, June 17, 2010

i swear every post starts with..... ok so, my entire life is one run on sentence! but i have sorta decided to go in another direction, or the same direction i guess i was going before i my kidney took it upon itself to sabotage my life.....
back to the idea of going off the lamictal, i have been accidentally skipping doses... so obviously my body is ready to reduce more. i think the thing that is happening with my kidney is this......when a person stops poisoning their body, suddenly your body is able to stop using all it's energy reserves to maintain daily living and it frees up energy with which you body will begin to cleanse itself.
so i think that is what has happened that my body is suddenly releasing built up toxins (every thing you put into your body is either used up for energy or stored, so any foreign matter such as chemicals or drugs you come in contact with eventually your body needs to dump it or it turns into fat or worse cancer) so i believe it is these toxins which are getting clogged up in my kidney and making me nauseous every day.
ok so, with all of these ideas in mind, what is happening now is the lamictal is going along about 50mg morning and night about three days a week and only 50mg in the morning the other two days....... and to move forward with the lemon idea i am drinking just fresh juices one day and then eat only fruits and veges the next day for the next week or so to try to change my body's acid balance, speed up cleansing....... we'll see how this goes, my main concern i losing weight, i am struggling to stay above 130 right now......

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like progress - yipeee. This completely makes sense to me. I took fertility drugs for years and my body just got so taxed. Been off for about 6 years now. Still have one kidney stone left in there. I'm so happy things are continuing to move forward for you.

    ReplyDelete