Tuesday, January 5, 2010

getting up at 6 to take her to school is rough when i don't sleep! i will be so happy to off this lamictal completely! so i was finally able to force myself up this morning at 6:45 to get her ready, my face and the top of my head was tingling, i am not sure these days what these symptoms mean but i took my 75mg and had her to school by 8. it is 8:30, and now it is headache headache headache!!! i ate an english muffin and will take half a lortab..... ahhhhhhhhh! i hate being me today! freggin hell! now it is 10:00, i am seeing spots and my head is on fire! i can't understand what i am doing different or imagine what is the possible cause!
ok so i ended up taking a whole lortab and slept for 2 hours. when i woke up my headache was gone! it is crazy to me, now that it is gone i realize i have had a headache for about two weeks at least! i will go into more detail about the last two weeks later tonight when i have time to write but for now i wanted to document that i am very shaky and dizzy again, i just took my 150mg. it is 4:30.....
i am glad to report that the rash on my back and neck are looking and feeling much better...well it will start to itch now that i just took a pill but i mean in general......
alright, it is now 10pm. my headache is back and i am so itchy i could kill myself! so i have decided to cut the 150mg in half and take 75mg 3 times a day, thereby maintaining and amount in my system and avoid the too much lamictal (headache, itch) also avoiding the too little lamictal (shaky, dizzy)
its a plan! we'll start tomorrow! you know how hard it is for me to change my schedule....help! i live on a roller coaster!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive