Monday, January 4, 2010

what a really long day! star was back to school today and for whatever reason she was awake at 4:30am, i don't know what that was about but we were both exhausted by the time she fell asleep 15 minutes ago!
i took my 75mg of lamictal at 6am when i got up to take her to school, i had a really busy day of dealing with legal matters for my son, i will go into more detail about the stress that whole issue has added to my life when i am not retarded with fatigue!
finally we got home at 4:30, i had to pick her up from school and then go to the pharmacy to refill my xanax so that i can sleep tonight! i called my dr. today to get a referral for ANOTHER neurologist. all dr.s have a "god" complex but this one is especially stupid! he actually said to me when i told him of the never ending headaches, which i know are a side effect of the lamictal, "there are alot of people who have headaches who are not on lamictal" i can't even begin to understand what that means but i need another dr.!
anyway because i took my pill so early and had such a stressful day my eyes were swimming around in my head by 2, and i was completely dizzy, manic and my whole mouth was numb by the time we got home!
i don't remember why but it occured to me that maybe i am ready to start going to 75mg morning and night, maybe once or twice a week! oh yeah.... it was the reaction last night. i am not thinking and am going to take a xanax and hope for sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive