Sunday, January 3, 2010

good morning, i finally feel asleep last night after 12:00, i woke up this morning at 7:00 feeling very puffy and swollen. i don't know what that is about, i feel sorta hungover actually, weird. but i am also very shaky and my vision is blurry. i just took my 75mg, we will see how the day goes! g&g have plans for lots of company, so a lot of stress will be dealt out. i will document how i cope.......
ok it is 9am and it finally occurred to me what might have made a difference, usually i drink about a cup of half and half at bedtime and last night i didn't (ketogenitic diet) now i am seeing spots and have had a few tics (myocolonic jerking)
i really thought the word lunatics was a perfect title for my journal, for one reason when i am having myocolonic jerking i have always said "i am having tics" even before i knew the medical term for what was happening. second i have always noticed the effect of the full moon on my neurological activity. which really makes me feel very special that i am so connected to the universe! everyone wants to be me!!!
it is now 10:30am and i have real headache, i am going to take two fioricet and take star to church.......we'll see how this goes
i handled church, but my headache was sorta still there all day, i decided to by pass the company and take star to the movie, usually disney is slow moving enough not to bother me. i CAN NOT watch fast and furious movies, blinking lights and loud noises are known to cause seizures. i did really good and feel fine, my headache is gone and no itching. i am incouraged to see my body being able to go longer and longer periods of time with out the lamictal. it is now almost 8pm and i am not dizzy, i am not manic and i have no facial tingling or numbness in my mouth, when yesterday i was experiencing all those symptoms by 7......(: i am going now to take my 150mg....
well hell! i took my 150mg and sat in the tub for a min and started to shake and sweat! i cant stop! i took about 16oz of half and half and ate some gingersnaps... i don't know what this means, i can't think! i will take a xanax and do some deep breathing, maybe i am ready to go to 75mg morning and night...my rash is so itchy i could kill myself and i am very very nauseous!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive