Saturday, January 2, 2010

i decided that i would blog a little journal for myself, to document the daily travels of my journey to transcend epilepsy. i told myself that i would make a post everyday for one year! i think it is so perfectly me that my first post is on january 2!
i was diagnosed with having a seizure disorder in '93. then in '02 it was called epilepsy and now i think the correct term is a neurological disorder! what is it they say? "a rose by any other" whatever....
all i know is that i have just been me, for forty something years trying to figure out what the hell is going on! so.... oh yeah by the way, what the hell is going on?!
ok so at present i am weaning myself off of lamictal. quickly i am just going to document my physical symptoms at the moment.....when i made the decision to start to reduce i was taking 150mg in the morning and 150 at night. gradually and in my own chemically altered way i have reached the point where i am taking 75mg in the morning and 150mg at night. so now it is 7:30pm and the 75mg from morning is worn off, i am feeling very manic, my voice is getting progressively louder when i talk, i am having a problem completing my sentences. i feel a little shaky, somewhat dizzy and my tongue is numb.......
i took my 150mg right after i wrote the above comments and so now the rash on my back is itching and my head hurts, i will take a xanax and try to go to sleep, and see what happens tomorrow....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive