Monday, January 11, 2010

Yesterday was fairly uneventful, and I took 75 millagrams in the morning and 150 that night. Today it has finally occurred to me that I am all over itchy. My back is all broke out and Im all over crazy itchy. I took my first 75 mll when I got up at 6 this morning, about 5 when I could tell that it was wearing off, i felt panicked and manic and my lips were numb. since im so itchy, i didnt want to take another 75 mg, so i tried to push through it. i tried to relax and calm down. I got * into bed and sat in the tub for 45 minutes. so now, 45 minutes later, i feel better. I do not feel manic and im not numb. The point being that i didnt take a pill and the symptoms went away on their own. so in about an hour i will take my other 75 mg and go to bed.

This is the first day that I have only taken 150 mg all together. YAY, this will all work out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive