Tuesday, April 20, 2010

i went today to see my friend deanna! deanna and i have known each other for many years, i think we met taking a cranial sacral class together.....it is hard for me to remember that long ago! it just seems like we have known each other forever!
deanna went on from that class, has taken many others and has aloud God to turn her into an amazing spiritual healer! she has taken classes in reika, massage therapy, reflexology, fuen shie, generational healing, (bare with me, most of these words are not in the spell check which is the only way i can spell)
anyway you get the idea that she is amazing! now i have this ongoing issue with asking for help, which deanna knows about! "why do you wait so long to come?" is always the first question.....i stagger into her home today, my kidney killing me, with a headache from hell! and left there like a 3000 lb. weight had been lifted!
we did some work today that even she was couldn't believe! when we took our classes together we both knew right away it was work i couldn't do! "you think you are Jesus Christ, sarah, you are able to touch someone and help them to release their pain and fear, but instead of releasing to the light of Christ, you take it upon yourself!"
needless to say i have spent my whole life taking pain and fear from everyone around me! "here, that looks painful, let me handle that..... gosh that looks heavy and hurtful, let me take that for you!"
even though i know i am doing it, it has taken me a long time to figure out how to stop, and let me say that once you stop the people who you have been taking it from don't like it.......ok none of that, focus....
what happened today, i feel like i have taken a huge step forward! but at the same time i feel like i can take a minute to breathe.... deanna son Aaron was there, he is studying to do chinese medicine.... he is so cute! he was afraid for me to continue reducing on my own! "you realize that going off of these meds can cause suicidal thoughts?!" "yes i know! all i do is think of ways to kill myself, but i am feel very proud of myself that i have not done it, and i can feel that i am making progress battling the with drawl symptoms that i have had to deal with. "no you will hold it right there, and i will get in touch with some doctor's i know and trust and come up with a customized formula of chinese herbs to cleanse you out while you go off completely. don't reduce anymore by yourself!" thank you God for sending me the help i need!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad God guided you to visit your obviously wonderful friend Deanna - sounds like somebody I could use a few hours with today! I learned to say no to people a few years ago. It was a wonderful gift I gave myself and in return so many more "yeses" have come my way - sounds weird but you might get it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. look how smart you are! it has taken me along time to get it but i do! gosh you make it sound so easy... understanding and making it happen at two different things, i am working on it! anytime you want to see her, she would be happy to!

    ReplyDelete