Sunday, April 11, 2010

this week i am going to try 50mg. am and pm at least two days and see how that goes..... i obviously have been hesitant to reduce too fast, but now i am feeling myself entering mental territory that i went back on meds to avoid the last time. i have been on and off meds for the last 20 years. i have chosen to be chemically altered to avoid experiencing reality the way my brain interprets it. i am having a hard time finding words to describe it. not because my brain has gone into "anti word find mode" but because there are no words. it is like trying to describe a color, how would you describe purple to a blind person?
one of the kind of seizures that i have "is to experience aura's" which means to smell, hear or see things other people don't. smells i have learned to ignore, the sounds are just ringing or buzzing (never voices, which is good because that would put me in the category of schizophrenia) it is what i see that bothers me most and has effected my life the most. the one thing which i am going to write about is the fact that i can see lights and colors around people, well all living things really. somehow through out my life time i have learned to interpret what each color means. well not really learned but somehow became aware. once i took one look at an elephant at a circus and burst out crying. whatever i knew i just knew and wished i didn't.
so as i slowly get closer and closer to being sober, well clean of prescription drugs, i have been and will be more and more aware of the truth, and i will be searching for ways to deal with the truths that i see....... this the part when i really want to kill myself. this is the part when i say i can't take one more day......
stay tuned.......

2 comments:

  1. I worked with a guy once who told me he could see my colors. He said I was a rainbow - I'm afraid to ask you what that might mean. You are not alone. This happens to other people. Do you get to feel the joy and not just the pain of others? I hope so. I hope this works for you, seeing the truth can be hard. Take is slow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. jeanette i appreciate your comment! really i have spent all day thinking about it.....i can see the joy but since it is not what i am afraid of it is not what i worry about! but i think that might be the trick! concentrate on what to accept and what to release......taking it slow seems to be a good plan! i would take a rainbow to mean complete balance! a little bit of everything and not to much of anything! i haven't seen very many! see how amazing you are?! thx!....s

    ReplyDelete